Job Openings

The job openings stage has officially opened and much to my surprise, the only job from my list that would accept me is Baylor.  I've done some looking around the state of Texas to see what prospects are available down there, and the quality of teams that I'd have to compete with, and I'm not sure the jump in quality prospects is worth the giant step back I'd take in overall roster quality.

I think I hang out here at ASU for another couple seasons and see just where the plinko chips end up falling. Might I end up stagnating here for a few years and end up right back in this same position? Possibly! Is there a chance I could turn those old run of PIT runs into new runs in the NT? Absolutely! That small chance of the positive far outweighs the negative in my book. :)

I'll keep an eye on the job openings over the next day or two but I think our best bet is to stay put and enjoy the co-eds at ASU for awhile longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment