Recruting Preview


Recruiting Preview

Now that the new season has officially begun, it is time to start scouting prospects for next offseason’s recruiting period.  It looks like the recruit generation was pretty good to us this year as we have a handful of talented prospects right in our neighborhood that we should be able to make plays for.  Here is my initial list of prospects that I’ll be keeping an eye on and as the season plays on, we’ll likely see player profiles on a good majority of these guys as I will be looking to bring 3 of them on board next season.


Lots of talent within that 300 mile radius that I like to set and I also added a few to my watch list that fall a bit outside of that radius, Charles Webb and Alfred Mangels.  This will be the offseason that we target guards since we nabbed a pair of big men this past offseason that our roster probably didn’t truly need.  It looks like we made the right decision to stay at ASU, the future looks BRIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment